Monday, May 17, 2010

Dirty Desire


Come Come Come,
Lets move the feet
As the music is loud, enough
To make a move & dance.
Don't be afraid
I'm just gonna take you
To the parking lot.
Give me a chance
Will Show who
I a a a a a a a a I'm.

You see, you are so
Hot than those blonde
Models. So Speak up,
About how much chance
Do I have ?
You making me sweat
As you are so hot babe.

Got a Margarita in my hand
Want you in another hand.
Can feel it the air, that you
Want what I want. So lets
Not waste time. Lets head
Up to the street.
Don't wanna play it cool
Wanna play it dirty babe.

7 comments:

  1. LEWD!! :|....DIRTY :|..and GROSS :|
    woaah you intetntions are clear I see :P
    Good dirty one though :D
    --
    RoHiT
    dial-a-denial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! dirty stuff!!:O :O
    wt inspired u to write this one sir? ;):P

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can "nothing" inspire u to write "DIRTY DESIRE"? :P its something to think abt..!!!lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm..it's not dirty..it's active thinking man :P ..I loved the line which said Got a Margarita in my hand
    Want you in another hand.

    It felt as if you were singing this while writing it :)

    ReplyDelete